When students finish their educational journey at MDCS it is our hope and prayer that they will:
- possess a developing faith
- understand a Christian worldview
- appreciate and foster their own giftedness
- realise that life is to be lived out in community
- uphold the value of caring for others
At MDCS, a relationship with Jesus Christ and all that this means is not just "icing on the cake", it is central to all that we do. It influences the way that we teach, learn, relate and celebrate. Our dreams for our students go beyond just getting a sound education. We hope that through understanding how God is involved in all aspects of life, the education they receive at MDCS will help shape their faith, character, goals and actions for life!